Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to B and D Novelties and Gifts! We are a ma and daughter team that are using our crafting skills to make fun gifts for everyone. We are just starting out and only have a few products under our belts but I decided to start this blog to take you along on our journey of attempting to build up a crafting business. Right now, we currently have some jewelry and greeting cards/notecards available however, we have plans to make a variety of other things including magnets, purses, dog toys, pet gift baskets, and more. This is a learning experience for us and we will share what we learn in this blog along with showing you some of our products and our newest designs. Eventually, we will open an Etsy shop but I wanted to get the blog started first. Now for introductions:

The "B" part of B and D is Becky. She is a grandmother of 3 that works a full time office job. She loves dogs and spends her spare time with her Beagle, Izzi and her huge German Shepard, Kenji.

The "D" part of B and D is me, Deanna. I'm a work at home freelance writer mom with 3 kids and a husband. I don't have a lot of spare time but I do enjoy making crafts and using my imagination to come up with new ideas. I'm also a pet lover and we have plans on making gifts for pets as well as people. I will be the one posting on here most of the time but hoping that B will post once I show her how, lol.

Please do us a favor and follow us or leave a comment letting us know that you have stopped by!

Our Facebook Page
Twitter




2 comments:

  1. I'm visiting from Thirsty for Comments! Good luck with this new adventure. Blogging can be really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually have 4 other blogs lol, so I am definitely not new to blogging! Thanks so much for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete