Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Some Vintage Jewelry

B and I have had a lot of my grandmother's things stashed away since she passed away a year and a half ago. My grandmother loved to wear jewelry and she had all kinds. After she died, family members went through and picked out what we wanted from her jewelry, and what was left was just stashed away in the basement. We finally got some of it out and I decided to put it up on Etsy because it is vintage jewelry. I have a few things up there right now but have more to add. Here are a few of the beauties we have up there

Beautiful lavender necklace with matching clip-on earrings.


I have a few more necklaces to list and some earrings. They are just sitting taking up space at my mom's house so maybe someone would like them who appreciates vintage jewelry.

In other news, we are having a big garage sale at my mom's house this Saturday and we are going to have a special table set up with just our handmade merchandise! I'm not sure what to expect since it's just a garage sale but would be nice to make a few sales. Our business cards were just delivered so we will be handing those out as well. After the hustle and bustle of getting everything ready for this garage sale is over, we will begin working on items for the craft show next month. We are going to attempt making our first purse made out of jeans.. should be super cute as long as we do everything right, haha. B is working on making some really nice door stops, and we will also have our first doggy gift basket at the show. Exciting things are coming for us!!


Check out the items in our Etsy store

No comments:

Post a Comment