Tuesday, May 15, 2012

New Bracelets and our Etsy Store!

Yes! Our Etsy store is finally open!! Please check it out B and D Novelties and Gifts Etsy Store . We only have 4 items in our store at the moment but I've got a lot more to list this week so bookmark it and keep checking back!

First thing I wanted to share is that my 8 year old had a book fair at school last week. He used money that he earned mowing grass for B for the book fair. He bought a few books for himself and also came home with this:



Yep, he was thinking of his mommy and he was just so proud that he got it for me! It's actually pretty cool. It has some different methods of making bracelets that I've not seen before and has given me some new ideas! Plus I like the charms that were included and will definitely use them.

I wanted to share a couple new bracelets that I have recently made. These two are up on our Etsy store right now.








3 comments:

  1. Very cute bracelets and such a generous kiddo! So glad y'all have finally opened the store! I'd be happy to do a spot on my blog for it...just email me with whatever information you'd want in the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Brandina! Thanks so much! I think I will wait until I get more items up there and then send you the info.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you from whip it up Wednesdays! Cute bracelet idea. My daughter would love to make those. New follower. Love for you to follow back when you get a chance ;)

    http://naptimeshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete